Newell Corp. and its team of expert craftsman provide the highest quality fabrications in the industry. From basic weld repair to complex and large fabrications, Newell Corp. will handle the most difficult challenges with innovative solutions and designs.
The Newell Corp. team of highly skilled welders provides a large array of certified welding processes to meet customer demands.
- AWS D1.1 Steel Certified Welding
- AWS D1.2 Aluminum Certified Welding
- AWS D1.6 Stainless Steel Certified Welding
- AWS D14.1 Material Handling Equipment Certified Welding
- AWS D17.1 Aerospace Certified Welding
- Sub-Arc Welding
- Multiple Medium/Large Weldment Positioning Systems
Newell Corp. offers high quality and precision plate rolling services that meet customer expectations and set the standard for the industry.
Whether the project is large or extremely precise and detailed, Newell Corp. is up for the challenge.
- Plate Rolling w/ Coning Capability (3/4″Th x 10′)
- Angle Rolling up to 6″ Leg
Want to get connected with us? Email or call us now!
Want to work with us? Contact us now. We are available at your service anytime, anyplace.
2015 Fermat WF13 R
- 519″ x 136″ x 30″ (X, Y, Z) Travel
- 2 Axis Micro-Indexing Two Knuckle Head
- 120″ Rotary Table, 40 Ton
2018 Toshiba TSS 30/55C(S)
- 216″ Swing x 102″ Length x 59″ Turning Length
- 22 Ton Table Capacity
- 7x -20 Ton Cranes
- 1x -15 Ton Cranes
- 3x -10 Ton Cranes
- Max Crane Height 25 feet under hook
- Industrial Gearbox Evaluation and Repair
- Sand & Gravel Processing Equipment Repair
- Field Work Fabrication, Machining, & Assembly (e.g. weld build up, line boring, flange facing, etc.)